Zyprexia to S-Quirkygod

Complaints and puzzlements about this forum and the internet.

Zyprexia to S-Quirkygod

Postby S-Quirkygod » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:01 am

Could you please change my user name from Zyprexia to S-Quirkygod. I _could_ reregister with a different name, but for the sake of continuity, finishing my conversations and all that this is better.

The name Zyprexia could cause an inadvertent association between a commercial product and my opinions where there is none.

Thanks!
S-Quirkygod

Postby lzzrdgrrl » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:56 am

I dunno, it's helped me a lot.......
lzzrdgrrl

Postby waxwing001 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:08 pm

lzzrdgrrl wrote:I dunno, it's helped me a lot.......

Dear lzzrdgrrl Excuse me I just saw this from you. This medication help cleaning lady so she could smile again.
If she could become medication free this would be big miracle and a tribute to God's Divine love
not out of obeying a law of God can this be done by out of an act of revelation of God's love and mercy I believe
But To see Cleaning lady smile again is a big miracle , lzzrdgrrl , and this is what that drug do for her
waxwing001

Postby lzzrdgrrl » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:27 pm

I think that's kinda the point. :wink: ........

"Zyprexia" doesn't want to be confused with Zyprexa and have everything he discusses associated with manic/depressive schizophrenics......
lzzrdgrrl

Postby waxwing001 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:51 pm

lzzrdgrrl wrote:I think that's kinda the point. :wink: ........

"Zyprexia" doesn't want to be confused with Zyprexa and have everything he discusses associated with manic/depressive schizophrenics......

Yes!!
This manic /depressive schizophrenics must be like beast whores and whore masters is to me . Some days just looking at beast whore makes me feel I get sin stain Veil can help but still who know wha she's thinking behind her veil to stamp out beast whore is not so easy to do
the same must be for an association with this thing called manic depresion and schizophenices
veils are not even good enough to prevent stain by them perhaps
waxwing001

Postby Tinker » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:53 pm

So you hate people because they inspire lust in you huh?
Tinker

Postby waxwing001 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:04 pm

I've wondered why your brain is so tiny , tinker. But this is temporary condiion
waxwing001

Postby Tinker » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:08 pm

waxwing001 wrote:I've wondered why your brain is so tiny , tinker. But this is temporary condiion

Well at least we're getting somewhere. Now that we've identified the problem, we can start moving toward a solution.
Tinker

Postby waxwing001 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:16 pm

Tinker wrote:
waxwing001 wrote:I've wondered why your brain is so tiny , tinker. But this is temporary condiion

Well at least we're getting somewhere. Now that we've identified the problem, we can start moving toward a solution.

I believe tinker that only in solitude does on discover this "we"
yes/no?
waxwing001

Postby Tinker » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:20 am

waxwing001 wrote:
Tinker wrote:

yes/no?

Actually by definition, you cannot discover "we" alone.
Tinker

Postby Sparky » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:26 am

Tinker wrote:
waxwing001 wrote:
Tinker wrote:

yes/no?

Actually by definition, you cannot discover "we" alone.

You can if you stop taking the Zyprexia...
Sparky

Postby waxwing001 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:04 am

waxwing001

Postby Brass Tacks » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:39 am

This sole is pretty satisfying.

http://www.sea-fishing.org/sea-sole.html
Brass Tacks

Postby Auerbach » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:40 pm

No objections to the banter on this thread, but can you guys please go and do it in Foo? This board is purely for technical requests.
Auerbach

No change yet?

Postby S-Quirkygod » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:54 am

Wha' no change yet? Maybe ATAdmin can't handle the hyphen.

LizzrdGrl, I secretly (not so secretly now) suspect you of hoping I have to post under the title of a head-drug forever. I was thinking of asking you out. You know you would come over to my place for some rose` Champagne and Limburger then slip into something more comfortable like big pink pajamas with bunny slippers. Then we could spend the night playing ping-pong and doing crossword puzzles. Buuuut now its all off....

ATAdmin - If my new name causes problems, let me know. I can hold a contest for a new one.
S-Quirkygod

Postby lzzrdgrrl » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:21 am

Hmn..... I wanted to make explicit your reasons for changing it, which may have been missed by others......

And I liked the date offer. :lol: Unfortunately, once the meds kick in, that almost always boshers the relationship :cry: ........

And I don't suspect that ATAdmin would mind making the adjustment for that reason. I haven't seen ATAdmin on the board for a few days, like, maybe he's taking holiday or something.....
lzzrdgrrl

Postby ATAdmin » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:09 pm

Name changed.

lzzrdgrrl wrote:maybe he's taking holiday or something.....

That was the one :wink:
Asia Times Online
ATAdmin
Site Admin

Postby waxwing001 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:02 pm

lzzrdgrrl wrote:Hmn..... I wanted to make explicit your reasons for changing it, which may have been missed by others......

And I liked the date offer. :lol: Unfortunately, once the meds kick in, that almost always boshers the relationship :cry: ........

And I don't suspect that ATAdmin would mind making the adjustment for that reason. I haven't seen ATAdmin on the board for a few days, like, maybe he's taking holiday or something.....

dear lzzrdgrrl,

think of these meds as your present Mama and pappa . It's in your blood 24 hours a day. if one gets off these meds one needs a new Mama and pappa because your feelings go through baby and todler and teenage and you need to know your loved 24 hours a day and protected from the reasons you got dependant on present mama and papa
On the other hand , flesh and blood can not enter heaven unless heaven comes down to the earth. Divine love for flesh and blood has always been just a theory yet I'm becoming a strong believer in Divine love for this earth
waxwing001

Thanks!

Postby S-Quirkygod » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:37 am

ATAdmin wrote:Name changed.

lzzrdgrrl wrote:maybe he's taking holiday or something.....

That was the one :wink:

Thanks! I hope you enjoyed your time off.
S-Quirkygod

Return to Technique